Saturday, December 14, 2013

In The Middle of the Storm


I looked at my cute picture and realized there was no way to crop it and escape all the clutter and chaos.  Which is also true of my life!! :)

Even when the poor cat tries to escape this is where he ends up:


Safe, but still surrounded by the trappings of life with small children.

I am sure that he, like I, wouldn't have it any other way (right, Rameses?!?!!) even if there are endless rounds of dishes and laundry and cleaning that occur here, only for the home to return to its natural state of entropy.

Life is crazy!  There are millions of things I'd like to get done that I don't.  Okay, maybe not millions,  but I'm sure there are at least a hundred. However prioritization requires that these crazy small people be the center of my current universe, so the lesser tasks always fall off the edge of the list.  And that's okay.  :)


No comments: