Sunday, December 08, 2013

Jake on Legos & More

I always get a Lego set at Christmas. I have thousands of them. [Legos, not sets!] I have a cool fire station that has opening garage doors that's cool and it has a fire truck and a chief truck. My fire station is my favorite set. I have an X-wing fighter that has wings that can come down and up. I am always looking to see if there are new Lego sets.

I like my ukulele. I play with it usually every Friday. Opa got it for me.

I kind of like to read. I am reading book three of The Circle of Magic. It is called The Wizard's Statue. 

My favorite song is "Book of Mormon Stories That My Teacher Tells to Me."

My favorite books for right now are The Circle of Magic books.

I am a blue belt at karate. It is the fourth belt. I will be testing for the a blue with a purple stripe and a purple belt next.

Every Sunday we go to church and then we go to Grandma Karen's and Grandpa Tim's.

Done!

Thanks Jake!

No comments: