Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sun Catchers

We recently painted up a batch of sun catchers. It seemed like a simple project until we discovered that most of the paint that came with the sun catcher kits was dried out either completely or enough so that the paint wouldn't drip or flow into the corners of the sections. This should not have been a major problem because we own a box filled with stained glass paint--dozens of bottles. Unfortunately most of the bottles were also dried out! We hunted out the useable ones and Bentley, Jake, and Viva painted four or five sun catchers each. Viva and I helped Lincoln and Evan do one each. We sent three of them to uroma in her birthday package (she turned 80 last Saturday!) and the rest of them went on the window.

No comments: