Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Scary Crew


It would, of course, be waaaaaay too much to ask to get them all to look at the same time.  I was lucky that they sat still long enough for me to get the picture before resuming their work to push each other off the chairs!

It's been a long couple weeks with the flu bug that hit our place.  2 days ago, after I had the shortsighted notion that we were in the clear, Bentley decided to take his turn with this stomach bug.  So, once again, I've had the fun task of cancelling play dates.  The nerve of that kid!

Although we don't enjoy (not at all, not at all!) being sick it has, at least, served to remind me of how much we all enjoy (dare I even say NEED?) getting out on a day to day basis, even when those day to day adventures aren't incredibly exciting.   The alternative, staying in?  We're all going stir crazy!

1 comment:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

The nerve!

I hope that the flu bug is outta your house for good!

P.S. Love the shirt that Viva is wearing...I wonder if that make that in blue! Although it wouldn't be as cute, I suppose.