Thursday, November 10, 2011

Future Scientist?


One afternoon last week Viva borrowed a small magnifying glass from her opa (he purchased several for examining snowflakes this winter) and she used it to examine a new children's science book her mother had purchased. The book's title (and subject) was The Periodic Table. I really like the Periodic Table, but then I have a degree in chemical engineering, so you can see why I might like it. Why was Viva fascinated by it?

Why was Viva wearing two hats and sunglasses? Was she cold? Did she have a headache? Was it a fashion statement? Does a warm brain think better?

Just what goes on in that girl's head? She is such a mystery to me. I always thought little boys would be hard to relate to, but they are easy as pie to understand. Viva...she's a conundrum.

No comments: