Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back to Ballet


Genevieve is quite excited that ballet has started up again.  She is enrolled with a friend this year, don't they look cute waiting for class to start?!

We are, as mentioned before, trying a new school this year.  We're with the "serious Russians" as I like to word it.  Genevieve thinks this is just perfect.  When I asked her how her first day of class went she demonstrated some new moves, and let me know they did almost ALL dance, and hardly ANY games.  And that is just how she wants it.  Crazy just turned 5 year old.

I'm glad she's happy.  And as for me?  I'm the mother of 1 daughter and 4 sons.  And I'll get to see my daughter dress up in frilly costumes and perform on a big stage.  I won't object, as the rest of my children won't provide me with quite the same form of entertainment!  :)

Speaking of those other children, what are they doing?  Well, that's a subject for another post.  My weeks of bed rest have helped me become an expert (haha) on all the different available forms of martial arts.  Stayed tuned for an EXCITING post on my thoughts.

No comments: