Friday, November 30, 2012

Babies in Diapers



Lincoln and Evan hammed it up for the camera a few days ago.  Or, at least, Lincoln hammed it up.  Evan was just busy taking in the whole experience!


 They had some comical expressions, I've tried to limit my choices of photos here so as not to overwhelm my audience... even though I could look at subtle variations in outtakes all day long.  :) 
 I will present you with just 2 outtakes for your enjoyment.  

Evan with his dazed look:


Lincoln with his gleeful look, and Evan with his perfected pursed lips look:


They're gorgeous, right?  Lincoln is a wonderful big brother.  He fetches diapers, pacifiers, burp clothes, blankets, and bottles.  He gives kisses and hugs (and affectionate thumps, although not too many thankfully!).  He has handled the arrival of baby brother very well with his usual good nature!  I look forward to seeing their relationship develop as Evan becomes a bit more interactive; I know they're going to have lots of fun together!

1 comment:

Nubaby said...

They are convenient for travel and outings as you can easily dispose of them.
Thanks for sharing wonderful information we had new diaper brand name Nubaby premium baby pants and diapers designed for toddlers are light and soft. Discover the ultimate in baby care with our premium diapers Nubaby diaper and pants