Monday, November 05, 2012

Halloween Photos

Here are photos of Lincoln in his Halloween shirt and Evan in his Halloween outfit, both of which are from Grandma Vicki.



Here's a photo of Lincoln in a size 2T-4T monkey costume, so it's a little big. That's okay. We put the costume on him for his and our entertainment, and now your entertainment. The second photo is Jake wearing the costume two years ago.



And lastly, Evan in his pumpkin costume. Kara thought the Halloween blanket would make a great backdrop. Mark and I told her it wouldn't.


What do you think? Can you see the baby? Here is a better photo showcasing Evan, not the blanket.


I took (or Mark took) the above photos of Evan and Lincoln on Halloween and I meant to post them that day, but I was distracted and they were not downloaded. On Monday I tried to get this post written, but I was derailed. I was upstairs trying to just throw the photos online with a few short words, but then Lincoln came and started playing with the train layout in my bedroom. Jake joined him and then Kara came home with Viva from her Daisy Scout meeting and asked where Evan was. OOPS! I had left him downstairs sleeping and then totally forgot about him. If he'd woken up and started screaming (he has an awesome set of lungs!) I would have heard him, but it's still not a good plan to forget you're looking after a newborn. Now it's Tuesday and I'm backdating this one day.

No comments: