Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lincoln the Bed Tester

I've been wanting a king size mattress for a while, but until recently the desire for a new bed has been smaller than the desire to bury my head in the sand regarding mattress prices.  :)  Recently, however, my gimp leg has been bugging me more than normal.  On a quest to do what I can to not limp around like an old person we actually made it out to the mattress stores this past weekend!  Matt and I took Evan on our first trip to the stores, and Lincoln headed out with us for round 2.  He had a grand time!

He took off his shoes and plopped right on down:


Is it strange we were hanging out taking pictures together?  I think not!


After all - doesn't this cute smile DESERVE lots of pictures?!??


We did eventually exhaust our help:


He was a trooper!  As usual, he was full of good natured enthusiasm.  


Thanks to our bed tester we were able to make a final decision on a new mattress.  Which I am sitting on (and loving) at this very moment!  Thanks for the help, little man!

No comments: