Saturday, March 16, 2013

(Bad) Baby Trick

Evan has a fascination with blankets, or really with any type of fabric he can reach.  This is what he does within 30 seconds or so of being given the right type of access:


And then he kicks and kicks and kicks, but can't quite seem to figure out how to remove the blanket from over his face.  You'd think after five kids I'd have seen every baby trick - right?!  But nope, Evan has still got some new stuff for us.  Silly kiddo!

I think he *knew* I was thinking about moving him into his crib at night.  So he's bound and determined to convince me he's completely befuddled and helpless and shouldn't be allowed anywhere blankets might show up unannounced (say, from older brother Lincoln).  Which is okay, he IS not even 6 months old.  I am happy to keep him with me all the time! :)

No comments: