Thursday, August 28, 2014

Our Twinkling Star


So he needs some help with his t sound... and the order of his lyrics.... but other than that?  Pure perfection, I do believe.  :)

This was a few nights ago, and today Lincoln and I had the following conversation.

Lincoln: "Mommy, do you remember when I sang for Opa in his room?"
Me: "Yes!  You were great!"
Lincoln: "Opa really liked my singing."
Me: "I know!"
Lincoln: "You kept saying one more time, one more time!"
Me: "I know!  I love listening to you sing."
Lincoln: "I did not like that, I was done singing!"

Geez!

I love this three year old and the earnest way he expresses himself all the time.  When his siblings fight and beat on each other he says "We don't do that... do we?!"  He has the best tone and quirks his eyebrows.  Three year olds are delightful!

No comments: