Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Daddy's Bday Cards

Matt is a year older! (His birthday was two weeks ago.)


He told me he wanted a chocolate Costco cake for his birthday.  Which I took as a sign of love, as although I love to bake I sometimes think the birthday cakes in the middle of all the rest of the birthday festivities to be a bit stressful.... Costco cake rocks! :)

The older kids all made him cards.  Bentley was simple:



He favors simple text and pencil drawings.  :)

Jake also likes simple drawings - but his writing makes me think he could have a future career at Hallmark!



Genevieve?  She's our colorful artist!


Lincoln and Evan contributed too - I let them decorate the paper I used to wrap presents:



The most exciting part of Matt's birthday?  His Mom was able to be a part of it, here in person!  We're  so glad to have Grandma Vicki around on a regular basis!

Hope the next year is a great one for our favorite Daddy!

No comments: