Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Smiles!

As I said, we took no photos at the water park, but I've plenty of great photos of the grandbabies that I want to show off, so here's a pair of recent fine photos. (I don't usually snap the photos, but I often work with the photographer.)

Viva and Jake running down the hall. We tried and tried to get them running abreast of each other, but they just didn't catch the vision. One would take off quickly while the other one paused to enjoy the moment. This was our best shot. What fantastic smiles!


And here's Bentley Babe smiling just because it's a great day with many fine adventures ahead of him.


Last Friday was my birthday and I spent most of it hanging out with the grandchildren. What could be nicer than spending time with such a happy trio? Well, spending time with the happy trio and their happy mother! What a fine life I have.

No comments: