Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Princess Dress

I found a new dress for Genevieve at a garage sale yesterday, a bargain at only $2! The dress is incredible. It is so poofy, foofy, and fluffy that it can stand on its own:


I have to admit though - the dress looks even better with its new owner inside it. Isn't she a doll? All she's missing is her tiara!




She kept dropping her toy on the floor at church, and when she'd crouch down to grab it it would dissapear under the layers of her dress. She'd bend herself all the way in half looking for the toy and still have to give up because she couldn't get through all the layers between her and the floor. I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed at her efforts - I couldn't help it, because it was pretty funny looking! :-)

2 comments:

Llama Wanderings said...

I miss moments like that; Millikins is now aware of the layers on dresses and will take a couple of steps away from said toy till she can see it and bend over to get it. I miss the joys of newly walking and discovering Toddlers!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Brook is going to ban me from your blog...because every time I see photos of Genevieve in her frilly, foofy, poofy dresses, I say, "ooooh, why don't we try for a girl!!!". I can't help myself! She's adorable.