Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jake & Daddy's Vacation: Hawaii!

Jake is off on an adventure with Daddy to Hawaii.  They are spending some time in Kona and Kauai.  Jake has been sick but (thankfully) was on the road to recovery, albeit not quite there, when they hopped on the plane Sunday night!


I hope Jake enjoyed his red eye... because they hit the ground running.
I quizzed him on the phone this morning, and this is what he told me. 
I've gone to the temple, and Daddy got a pretty nice picture of that.



Let me think.... I've gone to Volocanoes National Park.  I liked it.  There is a picture of me standing in front of the big volcano hole where lava comes out. 


Today we are eating fruit salad.  It has bananas, pineapple, and canteloup and honey dew in it.  It's good. We saw turtles on the beach.  (Turtle blobs on the right behind Jake!)


 Today we are going to the ukulele shop and the beach!




And, of course, they have been walking all over.  :)






Whew!  And they're only on day three!

No comments: