Monday, February 15, 2016

Birthday Festivities

For Bentley's birthday celebration this year he wanted to go see Kung Fu Panda 3 with his siblings (and parents and Opa), and he wanted to go back to Get Air with Jake & Viva.  I give myself an A+ rating for accomplishing both of these missions within two weeks of his birthday.  I don't always have a good track record as far as timelines and birthday adventuring goes... :)

The movie was enjoyed by all (as was the Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2 "prescreening" review we did over the weekend before going.... !)


On the way to the theater (I don't think it was all in my head that people look twice at my gaggle of children.... LOL):


Lincoln got tired halfway there, but luckily he has a big brother to help him out when that happens:


And a picture from our Get Air adventure where the kids jumped and jumped and jumped some more.  I wish I had 10% of the energy that they do!

No comments: