Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Swiffer Man!


Bentley was watching me clean the floors this past week, and luckily for me he is not a child to stand and watch from the sidelines! He insisted on jumping in and taking over the chore. He kept at it for a good 10 minutes and was upset when I dragged him away (it was time to leave the house) before he thought the chore was done. I'm lucky to have such a helpful child! The floor looks great, and I think the little foot print smudges in the shiny clean finish are a nice touch.


1 comment:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Tell your helpful son that I pay $10 an hour for swiffering! :)

I've got the vaccum swiffer and use it about 3 times per day! I love it! Not to mention, the boys are enthralled by its movement and noise.

Wanted to say that I LOVE the video you made on YouTube. So cute!