Monday, June 01, 2009

Christmas In June


So... I'm about 5 months late, but that's better than a whole 1/2 year, right?! I am finally getting around to using all the cute church flannel fabric I bought in OCTOBER to make the kids some pillowcases for Christmas. The thought was to give the twins their pillows (which they just received last week!) at the same time as the lovely pillowcases.

Since I didn't get the pillowcases done they also didn't get the pillows. Poor twinsies. So now I have 2 done and I have to make Bentley 1 still - he's had a pillow for years (literally) so no rush there!

Viva, above, is "modeling" Jake's new pillow. I learned how to make a magic burrito pillow. Notice the lovely accent fabric & trim. It has completely enclosed seams. Are you impressed??

It's the little things, you know!

P.S. - Yes, I know. Viva's hair. She looks like a street urchin. We're working with her still to help her realize that full time barrettes are really the way for her to go.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

She is still absolutely adorable!!!
Nicole

Christina said...

I love your blog! Found it looking up something on twins. I have identical girls who are 7. They went through the same hair stage that Viva is going through and came out intact on the other side! You have adorable children. Enjoy!