Monday, June 29, 2009

Interview with a Bentley

I've seen some "toddler interviews" floating around on different blogs lately, and it reminded me that it was about time to grill the kids again. We started off with Bentley. I said...

Bentley, what is...

Your favorite color? "Blue! No - pink. No. Blue!"
Your favorite toy? "My firetruck"
Your favorite book? "The whale one from the library"
Your favorite food? "Snap peas"
Your favorite place to go? "Grandma Karen's house!"
Your favorite animal? "Dinosaurs"
Your favorite breakfast? "Peppers"
Your favorite activity at the playground? "The swings and slide"
Your favorite thing to do? "Color"
Your favorite type of cookie? "M&M"
Your best friend? "Daniel"

and then I asked him a dangerous question - a freeform one! I said... "Tell me more about things you like, Bentley!"". And he went crazy... he said:

"I like to play with trains with Grandma. I like watch train videos with Opa. I like to go home. I like to go on trains sometimes. Sometimes I like to go in the swimming pool outside. I like to go on the water slide. I like to go outside on the driveway and play. I like to play with my toys. I like to go on boats. I like to watch whales. I like to get pennies (smashed). I like to go at the zoo. I like to go to the store. I like to get cards (post cards). I like books from Grandma Vicki. I like to go in the bathtub. I like to go to the bathroom. I like to get my birthdays. I like to get my own presents. I like to get candles. On my birthday. I like to go at church. I like...

I don’t want to do anymore.

I want to do more.

I like to wear my sleeper at bedtime. I like to put my clothes on in the morning. I like to eat breakfast in the morning. I like to sit on the couch. I like to jump and run. And I like to wear bracelets. I like to help somebody when they’re scared. I like to eat candy. I like to get postcards. I like to get magazines. I like to play basketball outside. I like to look at maps. I like to eat cookie dough and I like to make cookies with you (talking to me!) and I like to make poppy seed muffins and cranberry muffins. I like to go see bears somewhere. I like calling Grandma Vicki. I like getting new cars.

That’s all I’m gonna say. (but it wasn't!)

I like pigs.

I like the muskox and the camel at the zoo. "

And then it was really the end.

He's a talkative little guy sometimes!

No comments: