Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Pictures from the South Dakota Traveling Duo

Matt & Genevieve had a lovely time in South Dakota together.  He tells me she was a great travel companion, and this despite some fears he had going into the trip with her!  We sent her with some jelly beans and M&Ms, in her carry-on, that came home unopened.  I asked her why she didn't eat them and she reminded me that I'd told her to share them with Daddy if he was feeling angry.  She said "he never got mad so I didn't get to eat my candy!". 

Crazy kid.  What self control!

Back to the trip.  Matt & Viva had a great time!  Genevieve came home with stories and cookies, and her brothers are quite envious of her time with Grandma Vicki.  Jake's been throwing a request for her to come visit us into his nightly prayer.  :-)

Here are a few pictures Matt sent me from the trip.

Viva, rewarded for surviving the first few legs of the flights with Daddy: yogurt parfait AND a chocolate muffin for breakfast?!!  This isn't the Daddy I know!  He normally feeds them apples and carrots... :-)


Viva and Great-Grandpa Roy.  They're so cute!




Viva & Uncle Jeff:


Viva & Grandma Vicki (Viva's trying to attack dessert, I think... !):


No comments: