Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Dress Princess

This was the favorite dress of September and October.  It has since been replaced as most beloved by a sparkly red one (the one I made) but for a couple months it was the first choice every time the closet was opened!  Isn't the cute?



I love having a little girl that likes to dress up.

Yesterday we let her dress herself.  A sparkly maroon dress, bold striped tights, 10 bracelets and necklaces (or so) of all colors and styles, and a sparkly tiara.

And she wore it out of the house to the church Christmas party.  I'm told she was correctly identified as a princess.

Hurray for me for trying to be the type of parent that lets the kids show some individuality on occasion.  Even if it's slightly scary looking to see.  In a cute way.  :-)

Maybe I can get her to recreate the look so I can add a picture.

No comments: