Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Peter Rabbit Fun

A week or two ago we took the kids to a local theater production for kids - The Adventures of Peter Rabbit!  It was very cute, I think it was the 4th one of their plays we've taken the kids too in the past year or so. Too bad the don't offer season passes!

This time we sat in the very front row - we let Bentley pick the seats and that's where he lead us. I'm happy to report they sat nicely without any talking for the entire play, they are turning into very good/polite event attendees. :).

The productions put on by this group use lots of little kids in them - I look at my three and try to guess which, if any of them, might want to be in this type of activity when they are a bit older. I still have no idea! Matt loved doing theater when he was younger (and I am sure he would still love doing it if he could just find 30 hours in the day instead of 24). I, on the other hand, was the child with my back to the audience during the entire Kindergarten play I was in. We'll wait and see who the kids take after!

No comments: