Monday, January 30, 2012

The Gallery Week 2: Shirley Temple Style

It's taken us a few weeks to get back to our photo shoots, but we're back!  Viva asked me to curl her hair for her last night, and I was willing to oblige.  Here's what we got:




People at the mall kept poking eachother and pointing to her, then telling me how cute she is.  I heard the word Shirley Temple a few times.

I love having a little girl!  Dare I say, one who I can even call a girly girl.  She loves dresses and jewelry and hair bows and head bands and nail polish and dancing and twirling.  And that is fun!  Today we went clothing shopping together, and she helped me pick out clothes and then offered her opinion on them.  And that is fun too!  I'm glad you're around, Viva doll.  :)

P.S. - the backgrounds and lights sure do make a difference!  My iPhone photo just wasn't quite the same... 


No comments: