Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jake's Sunday Talk

Jake gave a talk in church this past Sunday.  I am never completely certain what to expect from my little charmer...

The talk was about baptism and the sacrament.  We sat down to write it on Saturday, and I helped him finish it up with a charming line about how he's looking forward to turning eight and being baptized himself.  :)  We then practiced the talk a few times, and each time we practiced he would insert:

"I am NOT looking forward to turning eight... !"  (and then he would laugh hysterically).

Cute kid.

I warned his Father he might go off the script, but apparently he belted the talk out at full volume and stuck to the party line.  I didn't know he would be a yell into the microphone type - but just goes to remind me that each kid has their very own style!

No comments: