Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Mind of Viva

I'm clearing out old (very old, this first thought is from before Evan!) notes for blog posts, and I have a number of Viva gems. Here they are!

 Me: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

V: "A mother!" *awwwwh*

Me: "Do you want a baby like Lincoln?"

V: "No, what I really want is an obedient baby."

 *********************************

Quote from Viva while playing a game.: "I can't believe I actually like this game!"

*********************************

 Me: "Do you ever feel like there are things you should do but you just don't want to do them?"

V: "No, but I feel like there are things I want to do and I just can't remember them... !"

 *********************************

 V: "I never read anymore at night. I'm busy thinking, and it's the quietest time of day to think."

(FYI: She does read at night still!)

 ********************************* 

V: "Is it true Grandma really loves me more than you?" (talking to me)

Me: "No, she loves us both equally."

V: "Ok, right. Her heart must just get bigger everytime she has a new grandchild. Do you think someday her chest will explode?"

 (This thought was shared between the arrival of Lincoln and Evan!)

No comments: