Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Super Duper Jackson Babe!

I was going to title this post "Mommy's Favorite" but I wasn't sure if that was appropriate, even if it is in jest. I, of course, do not have a favorite child! They're all too awesome. :-)

A few days ago Jackson made me very happy. Here are pictures of the event:



Do you see the tears? He was quite ripped! You may be wondering why this had me so happy, perhaps thinking there's something wrong with a Mother who gets out the camera to take pictures of her hysterical infant?

Jackson was distraught because he'd finished his baby food and it was time to get out of the highchair. I rushed to oblige him (after taking the pictures!) and get more food, of course. Could it be I have a child who loves to eat? I'm hoping so! It would be a lovely change of pace around here.

No comments: