Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bentley and Evan (and Daddy)

Bentley was first to come over to the hospital of the siblings.  I figured that it would be a little easier to do a "meet and greet" if it wasn't everyone at once!

Unfortunately for Bentley that means he was subjected to my iPhone photography (as opposed to the twins, who came in the evening with Opa, and got the *real* camera!):


This was the best I could do.  Bentley isn't a huge fan of hospitals, and was eager to get out of there!  I happen to share his sentiment so I wasn't offended.  

In addition to being unsure of hospitals, Bentley also isn't completely sure about holding newborn babies.  He thinks they are awfully tiny.

Luckily for me we had just received a lovely bread basket from some of Matt's coworkers.  And it had cookies in it.  So I was able to bribe a brief cuddle out of him.  :)

And here's a bonus one of Bentley, Baby, and Daddy!



Last night Opa captured the oldest and youngest again:


Bentley didn't know that wandering into the family room after ten pm, would find him a camera!  This time around he told me the baby was a bit heavy.  But he didn't drop him, which I commend!

P.S. - Opa and Grandma aren't sure about my creative photo processing.  I take full responsibility for the unique borders and filtering of Opa's lovely crisp image!  :)


No comments: