Friday, October 26, 2012

Toddler Tenders

In addition to making good caregivers for the newborn, those "old" children of mine are great with toddlers:


Bentley and Lincoln engaging in a dance party session.  The picture isn't quite the same without the music (thank goodness, in my opinion - I like QUIET!), but... you can see the glee!


Lincoln helping his brothers read their books.  He loves to be in the middle of the action.  They are (normally) good sports about this, which I appreciate.


Love this last picture!  Bentley was hanging out on the couch and Lincoln clambered up on top of him and laid down for a rest.  I love that they have so much time to spend together, one of the (many) benefits of home schooling.

Our little dude is a big fan of his big bros; he will be very happy to see them again next week.  So will Grandma and I - it is hard work to keep a busy, busy toddler entertained!


No comments: