Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 81st, Great-Grandpa Hill!


This past week (June 17th) my Grandpa celebrated his 81st birthday. My Mom and the kids & I went out there to celebrate with him. Ok, I'll be honest. We went out there to celebrate with him AND eat the cake my Mom made for him. :-) Grandpa always has chocolate cake with a thick penoche (caramel) frosting - very yummy.

As is sometimes the case with group photos, not all of the subjects cooperate at the same time. Above was the best of the bunch. And where is Bentley? I was having enough trouble with 3 in the shot, adding a 4th just wasn't happening!
Here they are gazing at each other instead of the camera. That's okay - I hear these types of photos (where the subjects are seen as more natural, in their element, and unaware of the camera) are in vogue right now.


No comments: