Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My New Microwave & Convection Oven!

After 3 months of price matching I went out and bought a new appliance I've had my eye on. This past weekend my Father and my Husband labored away for a few hours to install my new toy. I know it wasn't at the top of their fun list, so I really appreciate the free labor provided. :-) Thank you!!!



And how does this relate to the kids, you maybe be wondering? Simple! I now have a oven way up high - it's going to become the primary oven, because it's out of the reach of my 3 little helpers. It can microwave, it can bake cakes, it can proof bread, it can steam vegetables - a wonder machine! I'm in love. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job, installers. I know one of you learned from the best!:)
Enjoy the hard work and the convenience!
urompa