Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Attack of the Killer Virus

I bet you didn't know that some viruses are quite large and have five appendages. Here's my proof:


For some odd reason I chose to grab the camera rather than immediately bringing a halt to the mayhem. Fortunately the computer went into protect mode and shut itself down. Smart machine. These grandbabies are fun, but they can be rather destructive.

After the shut down, I removed the keyboard from easy reach and let them play with the computer chair instead. I strapped the twins in with an elastic belt and Bentley took them for a ride--round and round and round.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

I like using BabySmash: http://www.hanselman.com/babysmash/

It disables all the important keys and does fun stuff with the other ones, so they can smash to their heart's content, and you don't have to worry about the computer. :)