Saturday, February 11, 2012

Visit Florida: Visit Family

Showing off our wonderful grandchildren is a real treat for Mark and I. And when we get to share them with other family members, that's even better. Mark's parents live in Venice, FL. Although the trio visited their great-grandparents four years ago they don't remember the visit. So young to have a failing memory!

We arrived in Venice around 11AM. The children were in overdrive from lack of sleep. They climbed out of the car and raced inside. Jake and Bentley competed for uroma's attention as they showed her their books and drawings. Viva explored the new environment. She checked out every room. (I stopped her from going into the master bedroom.) She opened up the closets. (I heard her mumble something about looking for where the toys were.) She told me that urompa's home was nicer than ours. I think the pool might have won her over.

Florida is a pretty cool spot to visit, but it's even better if you have family there.


Grandma: What is the best thing so far about visiting Florida?
J: Go to urompa's house.
V: That we went to urompa's house. I like going to their house.
B: Haven't decided because I haven't been to Disney World yet.

No comments: