Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Greetings from Mexico!



Once in a while Matt sends me photographic proof that he still has all 3 of the older kids with him and in good health.  I appreciate that!  They look to be having a grand time, AND he got all three of them to smile and look at the camera at the same time.  I am quite impressed.

What has the vacation included?  From reports I hear about pool time.  There is a pool on the deck in their suite.  And, of course, lots of big pools on the resort.  They go swim twice a day.  There is also beach time.  They walk down to the beach and play in the sand.  I'm glad they are starting to learn to appreciate sand. (It's an acquired taste for them - they have their father's genes/dislike of grit and sand!) They watch some TV.  Matt tells me Genevieve likes the Power Rangers and Jake has been watching coverage of the East Coast's big storm.  They play games.  They read books.  They paint.  They get to spend time with Grandpa Tim, Grandma Karen, and Uncle Shane!

Sounds fun, I can't wait to hear more from them when they get home.


No comments: