Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just A Little Snack


Lincoln has some favorite foods.  They include raisins and, of course, craisins if he can't get raisins... :).  He also loves cheeses of all varieties - cottage, string, and cheddar.  He has a milk addiction (is that just another form of cheese???).  He enjoys olives, pickles, and mustard by the spoonful (yuck!).  As for breads and delicious baked goods?  I'm still working on him!  I'm determined to turn him into a fan of my favorite things.

With most other foods he's of the "if it's on your plate I'll have some too" inclination.  He's not particularly obsessed with any of these other foods but always willing to try them!

P.S. - He doesn't always get to eat raisins by the heaping bowlful.  He brought me the container and I was trying to get a video of Evan laughing hysterically at Bentley... Lincoln was tugging on my leg, so I opened the container and told him to get himself a bowl.  Yikes!  He took advantage!

No comments: