Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Sleeping Baby (with Quilt)

I take (and post) a lot of pictures of babies sleeping.  I think that's because babies, and particularly sleeping babies, are just about the cutest thing ever.  Even cuter than kittens and puppies... right?!



Like his blanket?  Evan's baby quilt is FINALLY finished.  I need to post pictures of all of the kids with their baby quilts but that's going to require digging into all the baby pics - a daunting task when you have 5 children as photographed as mine are!  With Bentley, Jake, Viva, and Lincoln their baby quilts were done and waiting for them before they made their grand entrances.  Evan and my detour through the land of gloom (aka bed rest) derailed my plans to make his quilt before he arrived.  I worked on it at the quilt retreat earlier this year, then took it to the quilter and had it top stitched.  I wasn't quite getting the binding done, however.  My Mom finished it for me.  Yay!  So nice to be done, and now it can be used.

No comments: