Sunday, December 01, 2013

Library Fun!

We have a beautiful library here in Anchorage.  I spent a fair amount of time there when I was younger and I'm trying to instill the same love of library into my chicklets.  The older three all have library cards, which we took them to get once they learned to read.

Viva always finds piles of books.  Picture books, chapter books.... it is all good to her.  She reads all sorts of books!  She also helps Lincoln find books:


Bentley, of course, has a big pile of books, too.  This past trip he had the librarian suggest some new series he might like.  He stumped her for a bit because he'd already read the first four series she suggested!  But then she found him some.  :)


No picture of Jake this last trip, but I think I get half credit for his boots sticking out from behind Bentley in the above picture.  :)  Our library has videos and books and Jake in particular has been really enjoying the Bill Nye the Science Guy episodes we've been checking out!

Even outside of the library is fun - the kids tell me boot skating is the best!


We'll be back!

No comments: