Monday, June 15, 2015

Milestone: Pierced Ears!




About a month ago I told Viva that if she could do 15 cartwheels in a row without falling off the beam I would take her to get her ears pierced - she has been asking to get her ears pierced for a while, so it seemed like a good carrot!

It worked! She hit 19 in a row without a fall, so after swim lessons were over we headed off to Claire's to get some earrings.  She was very excited on the way there, excited to pick out the earrings, and then started to look just a liiiiiiiiiiiiittle anxious.  I think they're used to that though.  Our friendly piercer called over another employee so they could do both ears at once, and bam!  They were done.

It's a bit scary to see yet another one of my little people start to turn into a big person... but I'm excited about it anyway.  She looks lovely!  She has been busy browsing earrings on Amazon.  I wonder if she comes by the Amazon addiction from anyone in the house?  Nah.... probably not.

No comments: