Monday, July 13, 2015

Words from Lincoln

Lincoln has a great vocabulary and lots of thoughts - I love hearing them as he's a funny little guy.

When we were laying on the couch together, staring at the ceiling:  "Mommy, do you know what I think whenever I look up there?  I wish I was on the ceiling!!!"

Admiring my new scrubbing brush in the shower: "Wow!  That brush is beautiful!"

Wandering up to me in the evening: "How many minutes until my Jake and my Viva and my Bentley will be home?!"

And a hilarous conversation on the drive home from a playdate with Grandma Vicki and the little guy (Coltan) that she watches:

Lincoln: "What do you think Coltan is doing now?"
Me: "I'm not sure, but I think it's probably his nap time."
Lincoln: "He is probably dreaming about playing with me because he misses me."
Me: "Welll... maybe.  Did Grandma Vicki tell you that's probably what he thinks?"
Lincoln: "No.  I was just thinking that is probably what he is thinking."
Me: "He probably does miss you.  You're a fun guy!"
Lincoln: "Yes.  When I go to Primary Mommy says "where is my Lincoln?! I need him!"

I love conversations with this almost four year old.  He's a hoot.

No comments: