Friday, December 21, 2012

Lego Score!


I feel, on occasion, as if little plastic pieces of Legos have overtaken my home.  My room.  My family room.  My kids rooms.  They multiply at night, and cover every surface you give them.  It's the stuff of nightmares or sweet dreams depending on who you are!

Despite this feelings that I can't quite overcome I recently contributed to the household Lego mania - I couldn't resist!  I found 55 lbs of Legos on craigslist for $60.  Quite the score!  It will take a while to dig through it all and see what treasures are there, but that's part of the fun of it all.  Or so I'm told. 

To be honest I think the kids were a bit overwhelmed by my treasure.  As was Grandma when she contemplated adding it to the carefully sorted Legos we already have.  There's no rush though - just knowing we have enough pieces to build life size replicas of the children, should we chose, ought to help us sleep better at night.

(Just kidding! Although we have thousands upon thousands of Legos, I am sure we don't have enough to build any extra family members - darn!)

No comments: