Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The Mask of Zorro


Fun times with Daddy!  On Saturday Jake and Bentley went to see "The Mark of Zorro", the original silent film version.  Once a year our local symphony picks a silent film that they set to music and Matt thought this would be a fun event to take in with the boys!  So, great wife that I am, I immediately purchased tickets.

Before the show Jake told me: "I hope it's at least as good as I think it will be, and maybe even better!"
I like his attitude.

And what was the verdict?  He tells me it was even better than he thought it would be.  Bentley also gave it a thumbs up.

Yay!

And here's some scary (quality, not people!) iphoneography from the event:



I look forward to many more symphony daddy-child dates.  Not only because they enjoy the time together, but also because it means I do not have to go to as many orchestra events (not my biggest fave) myself!!  :)  Thanks, kidlets!

No comments: