Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Yes, Genevieve, There Is a Santa


Viva told me that she doesn't believe in Santa because Santa, you know, is magic - and magic, she tells me, isn't real.

I know the kids will quit believing in Santa at some point.  I'm actually a little surprised that Bentley isl still on board!  But that's okay with me, because I'm not ready for him to be *old*!

In an effort to thwart Viva's adherence to realism we had Santa stop by and the elves caught him on camera, just to show Viva.  Think I'll make a believer of her?  At least I tried!

She studied the picture the elves left on the fridge for her and said: "Hmmmm... those elves sure are cute, to leave us a picture!".  I say hmmmm.... is this kid messin' with me?  :)



Bentley and Jake were less suspicious and simply delighted to see proof their jolly friend visited.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: