Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fun in the Sun


We are having a bit of an odd end to May here in Anchorage, with unseasonably warm weather for us - the forecast for tomorrow calls for 81!  This is unheard of for this time of year!  And it's still 63 at 10:15 at night?  Be still my heart.  :)

We're certainly not complaining around here, today was another day of 5 hours straight outside soaking up some vitamin D and fresh air for the kids.  I have to admit that my "tiger mom" is feeling a bit antsy about all this play and no work, but I am repressing my over zealous nature and reminding myself these are YOUNG children doing what kids SHOULD do with the majority of their time!

All fingers and toes crossed that this is just the start of a long summer streak of blissful days for us!



And Evan... who says he has never seen such gorgeous weather in his WHOLE life!  Who knew it could be like this?!  :)

No comments: