Friday, May 24, 2013

Warm Weather Has Arrived

I think we completely missed spring, but that's okay because summer is here now!  The kids spent 8 hours outside yesterday and we're on track for another day of good time logged in the great outdoors today!  All our fingers and toes are crossed for a summer of sun and not rain!

The bikes have been out for a few weeks, but yesterday we also tracked down the different ball sets, the chalk, the stomp rocket.... it is this time of year that I wonder about what it would be like to live somewhere where there is sun year round.  But I suspect that no matter where you live there are both plusses and negatives.  If you've found paradise leave me a comment, however, and let me know where you are!

Some pictures.  First off, Evan, who was a bit irked he didn't get to spend 8 hours outside too... I told him he needs to learn to walk as gravel isn't the best for crawling.


He has the best faces!

Now, on to all those other little people.









No comments: