Friday, January 02, 2015

Lego Fun

Photos from my Lego folder collected over the past three plus months. What can I say-- time flies when you're having fun!

Viva's House

As seen from above

Opa & Lincoln building…Evan wants in on the action.

Evan taking a turn. Lincoln is sharing nicely.

Bentley working on a Christmas stocking. 
Rameses hanging out with him.

Lincoln and his buddy Viva building together.

Opa working with Lincoln and Evan on separate Lego projects!!

Jake and Bentley building…vehicles?

What is missing from this collection of photos is shots of Matt building Legos with the children. He builds with them upstairs in their family room AKA Lego room. I don't get photos of that action because I'm not there when they are building, but I do see their masterpieces littered around the room! He and Lincoln built a Lone Ranger Lego train set this past summer.

No comments: