Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hodge Podge

I have a few great photos of the grandchildren that have been sitting on my computer desktop for too long. I planned to use them in various blog posts, but that hasn’t happened so I'm going to stick them together in one hodge podge post. 

Jake doing his favorite activity--Legos!

Viva on her birthday. 

Jake on his birthday. 

Lincoln engaged in two of his favorite activities: hanging out with Bentley and playing ball.

Jake, again, with Legos. Jake often sneaks inside to play Legos while Bentley stays outside and plays.

Lincoln pulling on his hair with both hands. Why?!

Some days we cannot get Viva to crack a smile for the camera.

Lately when we try to take group photos of the trio, they do a smash hug.

 This would have been a great photo if Jake didn't seem to have no legs. 

Another Bentley and Lincoln shot: they are good buddies!

Bentley discovered he is the right height to walk up the doorway. Crazy boy!

Our small bouncy house that we pull out once a summer.

Now I have a clean desktop. I can start fresh and ask Mark for new photos. Additionally I can carry the little camera around and try to take some decent photos on my own.

No comments: