Thursday, July 05, 2012

Off to Idaho


Matt and my two oldest are off in Idaho for the next week.  Matt's Grandpa isn't in the best of health, and we wanted Matt and child representatives to have the chance to go down and visit him, so off they headed yesterday morning.  They look surprisingly perky for 6 am, right?  I can assure you that if you saw a picture of me, the one taking the picture, you could not say the same for me.  6 am is never a perky time of day for me.  :)

For about two weeks (I kid not) Bentley has been obsessed with packing.  I explained (more than once) that we'd do laundry the day before he left and then he could pick what to take, but he just kept thinking and thinking on packing.  He even started a list:


In case you can't read it, it says belts for Idaho on the side.  and then he has a no above a picture of his brown belt, and a "yes 2 of the same belt" above a picture of his black belt.

Not sure what the logic there was (I didn't ask because I wasn't sure I could keep a straight face while inquiring into the workings of his mind...).   :)

The report from Idaho is: so far, so good!  It's 85 and hot.  The boys are picking raspberries, watching fireworks, hanging out, and playing ball.  I hear there might be camping this weekend... we'll see!



No comments: