Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Newest Ball Game

Jake was given a new ball game for his birthday. He has played it a few times and likes it well enough, but Bentley loves it. When Cousin Koltan came over shortly after Jake got the set, he showed the boys how to use it. From then on Bentley has tried recruiting any and all visitors to play with him. When the cousins from Utah were visiting he was able to play with Tanner. When the boys went to Idaho with their dad, mommy ordered a set on amazon.com to be sent to Idaho. When Grandma Vicki arrived here, Bentley played with her. He and his dad have played together. And, of course, he plays with Jake when Jake is willing. I have not yet had the honor of playing with him. I'm a little fearful because he's gotten quite good and I've never played before, so I'm not sure he'll find me an acceptable partner. Maybe I can sneak in a few practice sessions with someone else first. Maybe Jake will help me out.




P.S. I’m not for sure what the ball game is called but I think it's Wham-O Trac Ball Racket Game.

No comments: