Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lincoln's First Haircut

Kara requested that I take Lincoln to have his first haircut. She gives the older boys haircuts, but she didn't want to try to give the little guy his first cut. I took him to Natalie who gave the older boys their first haircuts. Both Bentley and Jake needed bribes to make it through their first few cuts. Kara used M&Ms to distract them. I expected Lincoln to be even worse to work with. He doesn't always like strangers and he was short on sleep from a rough night of teething.

Since I was expecting trouble, there was none. He sat very still until the very end when she used clippers to shave the back of his neck and around his ears. He did not like that, but the rest of the haircut he was perfect. Afterward I took him out shopping with me. He doesn't get out of the house very often since either Kara or I is usually home and so he stays home rather than going out. He enjoyed the new sights.

Here is Lincoln before his haircut:



Here is Lincoln after his haircut:



It was time for a haircut, but I must say he's dang cute either way!

No comments: