Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Baby Drummer


I know, I know... another day and another drum picture.  But, seriously, we love these Remo drums!

I don't know if Evan is particularly musical or if it's just that he's the only baby of mine who has had access to drums - but he loves drums.  He loves anything involving waving his hands, actually!  When he wants to be picked up he sits down and waves his arms over and over - pick me up, pick me up.  He loves to clap.  When you push up to the dinner table he drums out a rhythm on it too.  And, of course, he plays the drums: solo and with others.   He's got rhythm!

3 comments:

Groje said...

Hi. My name is Jordi.
I'm starting to build a percussion lessons site and looking for a picture for the "First Steps" lessons I just find this awesome Evan of yours picture. I don't know yet if I'll choose this one at the end, because there's a lot to do before, but I'd like to know if there will be any problem if I use it.
Thank you very much.

Kara said...

Thanks for asking. :) You are welcome to use the image for your site.

Groje said...

Hi, Kara.

Thank you so, so much. The site is still unavailable, but I really like how the picture fits there. Once it'll be finished I'll send you the link and you tell me what d'you think, ok?

One more time, thanks a lot!