Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's My Birthday!

It's my birthday and I'm writing my own birthday post which is not the tradition of this blog, but it's good to shake things up. I'm a lucky woman. I have a good life. I have my health. I have enough wealth to do the things I really want to. I'm married to a good man. I have a wonderful child who has provided me with five wonderful grandchildren. My life is easy in that I don't have to work to help provide for my family. I live with my mother which makes it simple to help her when she needs help. I don’t have to worry about her like I would if she lived on her own. My son-in-law is a good husband and father, so my daughter is provided for. I live in a beautiful, spacious home with all the people I love most here with me. I have a few friends, but not enough time to spend with them. I have a twin sister which is a blessing most people don't have. I have good food to eat, good books to read, and good hobbies to pursue. I have a very good life. I'm off to enjoy it!

No comments: